The Crucifer of Blood (play 1982 with Paul Aspland)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
The Crucifer of Blood is a Canadian play written by Paul Giovanni and directed by Paul Aspland, performed by The Swan Theatre Company at the Theatre Aurora (Aurora, Ontario, CA) from 8 to 25 july 1982 (12 performances), starring Paul Aspland as Sherlock Holmes.
- Sherlock Holmes : Paul Aspland
- Other actors : Mark John Fiddes, Peter Francis Fiddes, Andrew Foot, Christine Hamley, Edward Little, Antony Marshall, Fraser Milne, Leif Olsen, Duan Lal Plas, Anthony Shipston, Donald Stevens, Melinda Tomlinson.
- Director : Paul Aspland
- Playwright : Paul Giovanni
- Stage Manager : Brian Shipston
- Sound : Robert Penney
- Lighting : Barbara Milne
- Setting : Bob Vink
- Set Painting : Ricardo Cattapan
- Costume : Maureen Westlake
- Properties : Raye Shipston, Maureen Westlake
- Technical Director : A. Shipston
- Production Stage Manager : Barbara Milne