The Daily Telegraph (Sydney)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
The Daily Telegraph is an Australian (Sydney) daily newspaper founded in 1879.
In 1920, the newspaper published 3 letters and 1 article written by Arthur Conan Doyle.
By Conan Doyle in The Daily Telegraph (Sydney)
- 16.11.1920 : The Character of D. D. Home (letter)
- 17.11.1920 : Literature. Present and Past. Some Reminiscences (article)
- 20.11.1920 : Spiritualism (letter)
- 27.11.1920 : Spiritism (letter)
- 16.11.1920 : Life After Death. Sir Conan Doyle's Lecture
- 18.11.1920 : Spiritualism. Its Religious Side