The Evening News
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
The Evening News then Evening News was an evening newspaper published in London from 1881 to 1980, reappearing a few months in 1987.
Between 1918 and 1925, the newspaper published 4 letters and 2 articles written by Arthur Conan Doyle and 2 interviews.
By Conan Doyle in The Evening News
- 30.10.1918 : There is no Death, only a Veil (interview by W. McCartney)
- 19.02.1919 : another interview by W. McCartney
- 28.02.1919 : Sir Conan Doyle and Mr. Nathan (letter)
- 23.01.1922 : Sir A. Conan Doyle and Quex (letter)
- 24.01.1922 : The New Revelation (article)
- 27.01.1922 : Ancestor Worship (letter)
- 16.08.1923 : Has Spiritualism a Future? (article)
- 24.11.1925 : Spirit Photographs (letter)