The Game's Afoot (play 2018 with Brian Harwell)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
The Game's Afoot is an American play, written by Ken Ludwig and directed by Katie Laris, performed by The Theatre Group of Santa Barbara City College at the Garvin Theatre (Santa Barbara, CA, USA) from 10 to 27 october 2018, starring Brian Harwell as William Gillette / Sherlock Holmes.
The play was edited by Samuel French Ltd., and won the 2012 Mystery Writers of America Edgar Allen Poe Awards – Best Play!
Acclaimed actor of the 1930s, William Gillette, invites his Sherlock Holmes co-stars to his eccentric Connecticut mansion for a Christmas Eve celebration. When one of the guests is murdered, Gillette employs the persona of the master detective he's made famous on the stage...
© Photos : Ben Crop / Pam Lasker.
- William Gillette / Sherlock Holmes : Brian Harwell
- Felix Giesel : Sean Jackson
- Daria Chase : Nancy Nufer
- Martha Gillette : Leslie Ann Story
- Aggie Wheeler : Madison Duree
- Simon Bright : Benjamin Offringa
- Madge Giesel : Jenna Scanlon
- Inspector Goring : Leslie Gangl Howe