The Henneberry Co.
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
The Henneberry Co. was an American book publishing company based in Chicago, founded in 1901.
The Chicago Lakeside Directory had the following addresses for The Henneberry Co. : 
- 1901 : 407-429 South Dearborn (same address than M. A. Donohue & Co.)
- 1902 : 552-556 Wabash Avenue
- 1903-1904 : 554 Wabash Avenue
- 1905-1906 : 5th floor, 554 Wabash Avenue
- 1907 : 552 Wabash Avenue
- 1908-1913 : no entries
- 1914-1917 : 1139 South Wabash (as bookbinders)
- 1923 : George F. Henneberry is listed as President of Cuneo-Henneberry Company
However, Richard Lancelyn Green dated 1912 as the end of the publishing department.
Between 1901 and 1912, the company published 5 novels and 1 short story written by Arthur Conan Doyle.
Conan Doyle published by The Henneberry Co.
The following stories were published under various series :
- Beyond the City
- Micah Clarke
- My Friend the Murderer
- The Mystery of Cloomber
- The Sign of the Four
- The White Company
- Thanks to The Lucile Project