The Hound of the Baskervilles (play 2015 with James Race)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
The Hound of the Baskervilles is a British play, adapted by Steven Canny and John Nicholson, directed by Janet Wind, performed by the Progressive Players company at the Little Theatre (Gateshead, UK) from 7 to 12 december 2015, starring James Race as Sherlock Holmes and Dan Wilde as Dr. Watson.
This is an adaptation of the British play The Hound of the Baskervilles produced by Peepolykus. This play has been played since 2007 in UK, US and Canada. In all these versions, 3 actors play 15 characters.
Sir Henry Baskerville (Phil Alexanders)
© Photos : Progressive Players.
- Sherlock Holmes / etc : James Race
- Dr. Watson / etc : Dan Wilde
- Sir Henry Baskerville / Dr. Mortimer / etc : Phil Alexanders
- Director : Janet Wind
- Playwright : Steven Canny, John Nicholson
- Stage Manager & Set Design : Gordon Dunlop
- Set Construction : erry Collier, Gordon Dunlop, Gavin Jaques, George Mavin, Peter Mitchell, John Woods
- Wardrobe : Maureen Duffy, Marie Brown, Linda Wilde
- Prompt : Don Walker
- Lighting Set : Robbie Carruthers, Mike Swallow
- Lighting operate : Jenni Craig
- Sound Set : Marian Walker
- Sound Operate : Samantha Hutton
- Properties : Alyson McArdle, Bryony Taylor, Andrea O'Neil
- Convenor : Diane Girdlestone