The Man Who Disappeared
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
The Man Who Disappeared is a pilot of a British TV series produced by Dryer & Weenolsen Productions, starring John Longden (Holmes) and Campbell Singer (Watson). Aired in april 1951. 26 minutes. The series was never continued past the pilot.
The story is an adaptation of Conan Doyle's story : The Man with the Twisted Lip.
Neville St. Clair
Kate St. Clair
- Sherlock Holmes : John Longden
- Dr. Watson : Campbell Singer
- Neville St. Clair / Hugh Boone : Hector Ross
- Kate St. Clair : Ninka Dolega
- Doreen : Beryl Baxter
- Luzatto : Walter Gotell
- Director : Richard M. Grey
- Producer : Rudolph Cartier