The Psychic Press
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
The Psychic Press was a British publishing company based in London established in 1925 by Arthur Conan Doyle himself as part of his Psychic Bookshop and Library. Imprints were The Psychic Bookshop and Library, The Psychic Book Shop, The Psychic Press and The Psychic Press and Bookshop.
The company published 4 books, 6 pamphlets and 6 forewords/prefaces/appendix written by Arthur Conan Doyle.
Conan Doyle published by The Psychic Press
- ---.---.1925 : The Early Christian Church and Modern Spiritualism
- ---.---.1925 : The New Revelation
- ---.---.1925 : The Vital Message
- ca. 1927 : Spiritualism
- 21.03.1927 : Pheneas Speaks
- ---.08.1927 : Introduction in The Truth About Oscar Slater, by William Park
- ---.02.1928 : A Word of Warning
- ---.02.1928 : What Does Spiritualism Actually Teach and Stand For?
- ---.07.1928 : Introduction in A Commonsense View of Religion, by A Business Man
- ---.07.1928 : Foreword in Psychical Experiences of a Musician, by Florizel Von Reuter
- ---.09.1928 : The Coming of the Fairies
- 22.05.1929 : An Open Letter To those of my Generation
- ---.10.1929 : The Roman Catholic Church - A Rejoinder
- ---.12.1929 : Foreword in The Spiritual Adventures of a Business Man, by T. A. R. Purchas
- ---.09.1930 : Foreword in The Consoling Angel, by Florizel Von Reuter