The Valley of Fear Mystery
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
The Valley of Fear Mystery is an hidden object video game developed and published by SecretBuilders in 3 parts released on 29 march 2014 on iOS and Android.
The story comes alive in this FREE illustrated hidden object puzzle game. Assist Holmes and Dr. Watson as they are summoned to a secluded English country house by a coded message. They arrive too late to save a life, but pursue the trail to unmasking the murderer through a series of perplexing clues. Based on the Oxford University Press edition of Sherlock Holmes: The Valley of Fear, this hidden object puzzle game features stunning art and stimulating puzzles designed by award winning game producer SecretBuilders. Each brain-teasing level unfolds a scene from the book with beautiful illustrations and audio excerpts.
- Audio narration and book scene illustrations in each level!
- Many gorgeous fairy tale scenes across lots of challenging hidden object games levels
- Two puzzle modes of free game play: find by picture or by word
- Magnifying glass feature to zoom in on those hard to find objects
- A fun and enjoyable free game for kids to fall in love with reading and classics education
- Among the best educational games for kids and adults to develop visual and spatial puzzle solving skills
- Award-winning audio and illustrations from Oxford University Press