The Valley of Fear Mystery
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
The Valley of Fear Mystery is an hidden object video game developed and published by SecretBuilders in 3 parts released on 29 march 2014 on iOS and Android.
The plot is based on Arthur Conan Doyle's short story : The Valley of Fear (1914).
The story comes alive in this FREE illustrated hidden object puzzle game. Assist Holmes and Dr. Watson as they are summoned to a secluded English country house by a coded message. They arrive too late to save a life, but pursue the trail to unmasking the murderer through a series of perplexing clues. Based on the Oxford University Press edition of Sherlock Holmes: The Valley of Fear, this hidden object puzzle game features stunning art and stimulating puzzles designed by award winning game producer SecretBuilders. Each brain-teasing level unfolds a scene from the book with beautiful illustrations and audio excerpts.
- Audio narration and book scene illustrations in each level!
- Many gorgeous fairy tale scenes across lots of challenging hidden object games levels
- Two puzzle modes of free game play: find by picture or by word
- Magnifying glass feature to zoom in on those hard to find objects
- A fun and enjoyable free game for kids to fall in love with reading and classics education
- Among the best educational games for kids and adults to develop visual and spatial puzzle solving skills
- Award-winning audio and illustrations from Oxford University Press