Two Worlds Publishing Co. Ltd.
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Two Worlds Publishing Company Limited was a British publishing company based in Manchester.
Between 1920 and 1926, the company published 5 essays written by Arthur Conan Doyle.
Conan Doyle published by Two Worlds
- ca. 1920 : The Vital Message
- in 1921 : The Wanderings of a Spiritualist
- 10.1922 : Spiritualism, Some Straight Questions and Direct Answers
- 11.1922 : The Coming of the Fairies
- 03.1923 : Our American Adventure
- ca. 04.1924 : The Spiritualists' Reader (compilation)
- 08.1926 : Appendix by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, in Researches in the Phenomena of Spiritualism by William Crookes