Watson: The Last Great Tale of the Legendary Sherlock Holmes (play 2019)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Watson: The Last Great Tale of the Legendary Sherlock Holmes is an American play, written by Jaime Robledo and directed by Thomas Rosengren, performed at the The Little Theatre (New London, CT, USA) from 1 to 11 august 2019 (8 performances), starring Dean Madsen as Sherlock Holmes and Andrew Benson as Dr. Watson.
The audience will be taken on an adventure of epic proportions from 221 B Baker Street in London to the near east from a horse chase to a hot air balloon ride. From swashbuckling to sitting before the incomparable Sigmund Freud and Queen Victoria.
© Photos : Erica Dischino.
- Sherlock Holmes : Dean Madsen
- Dr. Watson : Andrew Benson
- Professor Moriarty / Young Beggar : Nathan Klaers
- Sigmund Freud : Jais Gossman
- Queen Victoria : Taylor Barber
- Irene Adler : Lilly Wattnem
- Mary Morstan Watson : Courtney Carlson
- Mycroft Holmes : Corin Gauer
- Carriage Driver : Kayla Watson
- Other actors : Becca Schmidt, Sonja Madsen