Who shot Sherlock?
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Who shot Sherlock? is the 11th episode in season 5 of the American TV series CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. Aired on 6 january 2005. 42 min.
The CSIs investigate the murder of a Sherlock Holmes enthusiast in his perfectly re-created Victorian Era Baker Street study. While the initial evidence leads the team to believe this was a suicide, Grissom discovers a clue that indicates the death was indeed murder. Meanwhile, Nick and Warrick investigate the death of a car accident victim who went over an embankment in the desert.
A lot of references with the original stories.
- Gilbert "Gil" Grissom : William L. Petersen
- Catherine Willows : Marg Helgenberger
- Warrick Brown : Gary Dourdan
- Nick Stokes : George Eads
- Sara Sidle : Jorja Fox
- Greg Sanders : Eric Szmanda
- Dr. Al Robbins : Robert David Hall
- Capt. Jim Brass : Paul Guifoyle
- Denny Kingsley (Sherlock Holmes) : Ted Rooney
- Nelson Oakes (Dr Watson) : Rod McLachlan
- Kay Marquette (Irene Adler) : Catherine Dent
- Josh Frost (Pr. Moriarty) : Sebastian Roché
- Lyle Davis : John Krasinski
- David Hodges : Wallace Langham
- Detective Cavaliere : José Zúñiga
- Conrad Ecklie : Marc Vann
- Archie Johnson : Archie Kao
- David Phillips : David Berman
- Cory DeMayo : Zac Henry
- Jean Kingsley : Lisa Waltz
- Director : Kenneth Fink
- Producer : Richard J. Lewis, Kenneth Fink et Louis Milito
- Screenplay : David Rambo, Richard Catalani
- Cinematography : Nathan Hope
- Music : Pete Townshend