Sherlock Holmes Comes to Tombstone
Sherlock Holmes Comes to Tombstone is an American 2-act play, written and directed by Kenn Barrett, performed by The Tombstone Repertory Company at the Schieffelin Hall (Tombstone, AZ, US) from 6 to 21 october 2018 (5 performances), starring Andrew Groleau as Sherlock Holmes and Thomas Groleau as Dr. Watson.
Sherlock Holmes comes to Tombstone in 1881, early in his career as a consulting detective. A man is killed in a mine explosion. Accident or suicide? His attractive widow wants answers. Can Holmes and Watson, with the aid of Wyatt Earp and Doc Holliday, find an answer for the distraught widow?
- Sherlock Holmes : Andrew Groleau
- Dr. John H. Watson : Thomas Groleau
- Cordelia Corrigan : Lilla Barrett
- Mrs. Hudson : Jayne McClure
- Wyatt Earp : Ian Mathew Rice
- Dr. George Goodfellow : Chris Cain
- Doc Holliday : Ken Taylor
- Big Nose Kate : Wafaa Issa Smith
- Nellie Cashman : Donna Conner
- Molly Fly : Debbie Ramsey
- Augustus Peterson : David Lewis
- Flossy : Jean Taylor Wolf
- Bartender : Dave Conner
- Cowboys : Jose Torres, Bob Shaw, Ray Korleski
- Wiggins : Acacia Tifft
- J. M. : Barry R. Smith, Jr.
- Director : Kenn Barrett
- Playwright : Kenn Barrett
- Stage Manager : Shelly Burnett
- Costumes : Lana Shaw
- Lighting : Sarah Cain
- Box Office : Vickie Slagle
- Scene 1 : 221B Baker Street : "The Game is Afoot"
- Scene 2 : Streets of Tombstone, A.T. : "Colorful Characters"
- Scene 3 : Saloon : "A Mysterious Stranger"
- Scene 4 : Saloon : "Tell No one"
- Scene 5 : Mine Tunnel : "I'm your Huckleberry"
- Scene 6 : Saloon : "In Vino, Veritas" (In wine, there is truth)
- Scene 7 : Saloon : "In Vino, Mort" (In wine, there is death)
- Scene 8 : Saloon : "A Not So Brief Explanation"
- Scene 9 : Allen Street : "A Fond Farwell"