Sherlock Holmes and The Case of the Jersey Lily (play 2014 with Jay Hindle)
Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Jersey Lily is an American play, written by Katie Forgette and directed by James MacDonald, performed at the Royal Manitoba Theatre Centre - John Hirsch Mainstage (Winnipeg, MB, Canada) from 13 october to 8 november 2014, starring Jay Hindle as Sherlock Holmes and Carson Nattrass as Dr. Watson.
The cunning of Sherlock Holmes and his stalwart partner, Dr. John Watson, meet the wit of Oscar Wilde and the lovely, charming actress, Mrs. Lillie Langtry, as they seek to solve a mystery in this exciting new play involving blackmail, theatre, love... and Holmesian villains aplenty.
© Photos : Bruce Monk.
- Sherlock Holmes : Jay Hindle
- Dr. Watson : Carson Nattrass
- Professor Moriarty : Gil Garratt
- Lillie Langtry : Sharon Bajer
- Oscar Wilde : Ryan James Miller
- Mrs. McGlynn / Irma Tory : Sarah Constible
- John Smythe / Abdul Karim : Aidan DeSalaiz
- Gertrude Padgett : Selma Holscker
- Director : James MacDonald
- Playwright : Katie Forgette
- Set & Costume Design : Brian Perchaluk
- Lighting Design : Scott Henderson
- Sound Design : John Bent Jr.
- Fight Direction : Jacqueline Loewen
- Dialect Coaching : Shannon Vickers
- Apprentice Director : Rachel Smith
- Apprentice Set & Costume Designer : Darryl Audette
- Apprentice Lighting designer : Ksenia Broada-Milian
- Stage Manager : Chris Pearce
- Assistant Stage Manager : Jessica Freundl
- Apprentice Stage Manager : Linsey Callaghan