The Final Problem (short movie 2018)
The Final Problem is a French short movie (in English), written by Ophélie Raymond and directed by Valentin Belleville, released on 31 july 2018, starring Robert Dauney as Arthur Conan Doyle and Harry Lister Smith as Sherlock Holmes. 12 minutes.
1893. Hailed by his fans and eclipsed by his creation, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle decides to kill his famous character, Sherlock Holmes. But the detective does not intend to let this happen. He appears in Conan Doyle's office and intends to do everything to escape the falls of the Reichenbach.
Despite the title, the movie is not an adaptation of the original short story written by Arthur Conan Doyle : The Adventure of the Final Problem (1893).
The short movie has received the "Prix du Public 2019" (Audience Award) at the Comète Film Festival (7 june 2019).
Arthur Conan Doyle
Louisa Conan Doyle
(Harry Lister Smith)
(Affif Ben Badra)
© Photos : Valentin Belleville.
- Arthur Conan Doyle : Robert Dauney
- Sherlock Holmes : Harry Lister Smith
- Dr. Watson : Scott Thrun
- Louisa Conan Doyle : Juliette Lamboley
- James Moriarty : Eric Pellier
- Tamas : Affif Ben Badra
- John Clay : ?
- Director : Valentin Belleville
- Screenplay : Ophélie Raymond
- Producers : Valentin Belleville, Ophélie Raymond
- Cinematography : Germain Letondor
- Gaffer : Loup Dufresne
- Key Grip : Jimmy Waquet
- Casting : Cindy Brace
- Makeup : Juliette Lapille
- Perchman : Ferdinand Blanc
- Transport : Bilel Bouchiba
- Sound Editor : Antoine Legros Jenny
- Compose & Color Timer : Maxime Sanchez